Fab Bag is a bag full of beauty products which can be subscribed to on a monthly basis.
I am reviewing the fab bag for June 2018 in this post.
I understand that most people who look for these reviews just want to know what is necessary to either satisfy their curiosity (if they are subscribed), or to make an informed decision regarding subscription without spending a lot of time in reading a 1000 word review or watching a 15-20 minute YouTube video.
Therefore, my review will be very short and to the point.
So let’s get started 🙂
The Bag Itself
- Good Quality Material
- Early Delivery (2nd June)
- Dotted design
- Had black stains which I’ve cleared off using nail polish remover.
- Includes a 20% off voucher from Aroma Magic
Sugar Lipstick + Nail Paint
Lipstick choices offered were Smudge Me Not liquid lipsticks and Never Say Dry Creme lipsticks. (almost all shades)
- Nail Paints were sent randomly.
- Both are full sized products
- I chose Merlot Glow (metallic liquid lipstick) (INR 549)
- Was sent Mustard Memory nail paint (INR 199)
- The quality of both is impressive.
- Metallic liquid lipstick took more time to dry than others in the range
- I wish they offered choices for nail polish too, but the lipstick itself gave me a great return on investment so I’m happy anyway 🙂
Aroma Magic Turmeric Cleanser & Kronokare Shower Gel
- Both products are travel sized
- They have a pleasant fragrance
- Cleanser costs INR 57 (20gm)
- Shower Gel costs INR 140 (35ml)
Luis & Luth Face Gel
- Very Hydrating
- Paraben and Cruelty Free
- Contains Silver Leaf
- Costs INR 1200
APS Organic Olive Scrub
- Nice and Subtle fragrance
- Not harsh on skin
- The quantity is less than full sized but more than travel sized. (20ml)
- Organic product (INR 80)
A very high return if you’re subscribed for 3 months or more. Rejoice!!
If you wish to purchase only the June fab bag, ensure that your preferred lipstick shade is available and that you are okay with receiving one of the most bizzare nail paint shades you could think of (like I did).
I’m not saying that they will surely send you an off beat colour, but they just might because it is random.
I’m kind of cool with trying new stuff as long as the price is justified. If you too are, go buy one using the following link 🙂
* This post is not sponsored
* Copyright 2018 all rights reserved.